We invite our community to attend
Divine Liturgy (Badarak) to share in our Apostolic Heritage and Traditions and come into communion with the unwavering Faith and exemplary lives of our Forefathers and the bravery of our Saints.
Every Sunday ,”DIVINE LITURGY” (BADARAK), Prayer of Supplication (DER VOGHORMYA) Requiem Service For The Departed.
- Sunday School 10:30-12:30 PM
- Bible Study Classes: TUESDAY EVENINGS From 7:00-8:00 P.M
- For Sacraments: Baptism, Engagement, Wedding, Funeral or any other religious or spiritual need you may have, please call Church office at
ê© Ê³ã Ø³Ûñ î³×³ñÇ ¹åñ³ó ¹³ëÁ ß³µ³Ã³-Ï³Ý ¹ñáõÃ»³Ùµ ùáí ùáíÇ ·³Éáí« Ï³ÝáÝ³õáñ ÷áñÓ»ñ ÏÁ Ï³ï³ñ¿ ê© ä³ï³ñ³·Ç »ñ·»óáÕáõÃ»³Ý« ß³ñ³Ï³Ý-Ý»ñáõ »õ ïûÝ³Ï³Ý ûñ»ñáõ Û³ïáõÏ Ù»Õ»¹ÇÝ»ñáõ »õ ûñÑÝáõÃ»³Ýó£ öáñÓ»ñÁ ï»ÕÇ Ï°áõÝ»Ý³Ý ³Ù¿Ý ÏÇñ³ÏÇ« ³é³õûï»³Ý Å³ÙÁ 90:30- 10:30£ ºÏ»Õ»óõáÛ ¹åñ³å»ïÝ ¿ îÇñ³óáõ Üáñ³Ûñ ¸»ñÓ³Ï»³Ý ÇëÏ »ñÏ³ñ ï³ñÇÝ»ñáõ í³ëï³Ï³õáñ »ñ·»ÑáÝ³Ñ³ñª ïÇÏÇÝ ¶áÑ³ñ Âáñ³Ý»³Ý£ ºÏ»Õ»óõáÛë ¹åñ³ó ¹³ëÇ ¹åÇñ ¹åñáõÑÇÝ»ñ ³Ù¿Ý ÎÇñ³ÏÇ Çñ»Ýó Ý»ñ¹³ßÝ³Ï »ñ·»óáÕáõ-Ã»³Ùµ« í»ñ³óÙ³Ý å³Ñ»ñ Ï°ÁÝÍ³Û»Ý ê© ä³ï³ñ³·ÇÝ Ý»ñÏ³Û ·ïÝáõáÕ Ñ³õ³ï³ó»³ÉÝ»ñáõ Ñá·ÇÝ»ñ¿Ý Ý»ñë£
HOLY CROSS CATHEDRAL LADIES AID
1. To keep the Christian spirit burning and love alive in all of the mem- bers of the Armenian Apostolic Church community.
2.To support and promote our Armenian Mesrobian School and Sunday School.
3. To convene public and family meetings, organize programs and presentations to promote high ideals of Christianity, instill family and moral values as well as exhort social issues.
4. Whenever necessary, assist the less fortunate in our community; visit and provide moral/financial support to the sick and the needy.
HOLY CROSS CATHEDRAL
1. To instruct Armenian youth and young adults on the doctrines and traditions of the Armenian Apostolic Church.
2. To raise members’ awareness of spiritual, religious, ethnic, cultural and national heritage.
3. To promote Christian love among members, so they may manifest that love through harmony, mutual respect and dedication and may strive to become better Christians and ideal citizens.
4. To nurture dedication and loyalty towards the Armenian Church, so members may take an active role in the betterment and progress of that institution.
JESUS CHRIST VERSUS OUR LEADERS
I’m the good Sheppard. I lay my life for the sheep. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.
HOLY CROSS CATHEDRAL’S SUNDAY SCHOOL
Holy Cross Cathedral’s Sunday School welcomes all children and youth ages 4-17, in grades Kindergarten through 12th. Registration and participation in Sunday School activities is free. Registration of new students is gladly accepted throughout the school year, and new members are always warmly welcomed into the Sunday School family. For more information, please contact the church office or email Sunday School at: soorpkhach.dajar.Sunday.email@example.com
CHRISTMAS AND THEOPHANY OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
In the Armenian Church, and for the Armenian people, the most joyous and loved feast is that of the Holy Nativity and Revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ.
On January 6th, Armenians around the world celebrate the Birth and Theophany / Revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ.
On this occasion, Divine Liturgy is celebrated and Christmas message is delivered at The Holy Cross Cathedral by Most Rev. Father Muron Aznikian, Dean. Following the Eucharist, the service of the Blessing of the Water (Churorhnek) is celebrated commemorating the Baptism and the Manifestation of Christ, recognizing Him as the true Son of God.